Canon Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac) 1.1.0
Canon U.S.A., Inc. - 9.82 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1.0
Size : 9.82 MB
Date Added : September 18,2022
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Website : www.usa.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX
Canon Easy-WebPrint EX is an application that allows you to easily print web pages displayed in Internet Explorer.
You can print a web page by automatically reducing its size to fit the paper width to prevent the edges from being cut off, or by selecting the page in preview. See also Canon My Image Garden Software
Easy-WebPrint EX is a plug-in for Safari 5.0 or 4.x. It has various functions for printing web pages including print preview function, clipping function, and layout editing function.
- Easy-WebPrint EX cannot be used in Safari Ver. 5.1. Use the print function of Safari.
- [Power PC]
When Easy-WebPrint EX is launched while the webpage using Flash is displayed, Safari may be immediately closed. Use the printing function of Safari.
Use the printing function of Safari.
- When the webpage including movie files is clipped, the first frame of the movie file is clipped.
- When the webpage using QuickTime or Acrobat is displayed, you cannot use Easy-WebPrint. Use the printing function of Safari.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .mpkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- When launching Easy-WebPrint EX in the environment Safari Ver. 5.1 is installed, the message for not supporting Safari Ver. 5.1 will be displayed.
- The following languages have been added: Portuguese, Polish, and Russian.